Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Zen Vision M: how I can change the bitrate of the videos? and audio problem?

Hi



I have a Creative Zen Vision M mp3 player, which I have had since February.



Most of the videos I put on it are working fine but there are others (of different file types) that say ';cannot play due to bitrate.';



I was just wondering how I can change this. I use the video converter on the software it came with but that does not change the bitrate. It just lets the video go on the player.



There are also some videos where the audio doesn't work? If anyone can help out with that as well that would be great.



Like I said, the video converter works fine but does not do anything about these problems (bit useless really). The software is installed correctly so thats not the problem.



Thank you.Zen Vision M: how I can change the bitrate of the videos? and audio problem?
Ack, the infamous bitrates. To tell the truth, all you can do is import the video into an editing program and save them in a format you know works, with a bitrate you know is right(to find those settings, check the properties of a file that works very well.) I had that problem so often with audio it isn't funny, and it's even more annoying with video!

No comments:

Post a Comment