Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Help with ripping DVD to computer??????

How do I make it so that the audio matches up with the video. (I hear the words before it happens on the video.)



Do I need to change the bitrate or framerate or WHAT DO I DO!!!!??



(I'm using Handbrake ONLY!)Help with ripping DVD to computer??????
It is due to the software that you use.



You can devide DVD into several parts and every time you rip one part. It will resolve the problem.



Or change another software: http://www.download3000.com/download_491



It is not free software, but you can try it fully just with a logo. The trial version has no the time limit and the function limit.



Here is the guide for conversion:

1. import the files by clicking ';load DVD'; button.

2. check the box to select the parts that you want to rip

3. customize the files

4. set the parameters if you want.

5. click run button to start conversion.

6. click open button to find the converted files.



Hope it can help you.Help with ripping DVD to computer??????
I don't know why you are worried about the frame rate etc...

If you rip a dvd then the framrate should be detected by the program you use.

You only need to specify if the file is out of sync to throw it back into sync.

If the program you use doesn't rip in sync then it's a crap program.

I would suggest that you use dvd shrink as you don't need to change any of these settings.

Download from here.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_

very good ripper and can auto burn through nero.

I use this and find it to be excellent.

Also after you have used it for a while you will find it full of handy features...
You may try other dvd ripping software such as this one, my friends recommend it to me, it's easy to use and works pretty well for me, and it never has the problem like you. And here is a step by step guide about it

http://www.freedvdripper.net/guides/rip-

If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment