Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to Change Bitrate Settings for Transfer MP3 to iPod from iTunes?

Basically what I want is my high-quality music to stay high-quality on my iPod because im pretty sure iTunes changes the bitrate of each song it puts on the iPod. Cause I hear totally different sounds and effects for the same song on my iPod then on my computer. For example, My Chemical Romance's song :I'm Not Okay, I can't hear them say ';I'm not Okay'; during the second stanza or shout at the very beginning of the song. I can't hear that on my comp. But on my iPod I hear it. I want good sound on my iPod cause the sopund sucks. Or it could be headphones? HELPHow to Change Bitrate Settings for Transfer MP3 to iPod from iTunes?
Bose headphones!!!!!!!!How to Change Bitrate Settings for Transfer MP3 to iPod from iTunes?
It's in the Itunes preferences. change it to 192 or 320kbps is the highest quality for mp3.

Report Abuse

  • is hindu name
  • girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment