Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What should I call my x264 encoder program?

I've been programming a new very easy to use GUI for x264, that would be very simple for beginners.



The program is almost 1 click. All you have to do is open any video file and click convert. My program automatically figures out bitrates and resolutions. But also if the user is advanced, they can also change the bitrates, aspect ratio and resolutions manually, or maybe only change the bitrate and let the program choose how to resize the video. It also has the ability to set a target file size (such as 100 MB for youtube)



The problem is, I'm not sure what to call it. While testing, I've only been calling it ';x264 Encoder GUI'; but that's pretty boring, and I want a better name that people could easily remember.



Thanks for your helpWhat should I call my x264 encoder program?
X2

The Encoder

X2 project

Encoder X264What should I call my x264 encoder program?
Incodex264

Incodex64

JUst don't use IncodeX, please

No comments:

Post a Comment