Saturday, November 20, 2010

Copy a DVD Movie to many CDs.?

I have a CD-RW Drive and DVD ROM. I want to copy my favorite movies (3-in-1 collection) from a DVD having 7.3 GB to CDs of 700 MB. How can I convert that audio and video from DVD quality to standard CD quality? How can I change its bitrate, video screen size, etc.What software do I need to do so? Which is the best software? How can compress it to fit. How many Cds may I require?Copy a DVD Movie to many CDs.?
It's a waste of your time and CDs.

Get yourself a DVD burner (Pioneer 111 for $38.00 delivered price) and buy DVD卤Rs 8X for $22.00/100

http://www.pricewatch.com

Get AnyDVD (21 day free trial) from Slysoft to decrypt them and DVDshrink (free) to shrink them to single layer size, then burn them with Nero.Copy a DVD Movie to many CDs.?
A DVD recorder is only like 100 bucks TOPS...jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment