Saturday, November 20, 2010

Uploading dvd to computer then burning to disk help?

I need some help with putting dvds onto my computer and burning them onto a blank disk. I have DVDfab 6 and theres so many formats i can put it on my computer to. I want great quality and i dont care about how much space it takes up because i would just delete it after i burn it. I put a dvd onto my computer as .mkv and its not the best quality and only takes up around 750mb. I can edit and change the set bitrate, set size, FPS, resolution, one or 2 passes, and im not sure what it is but it has subpicture to ';extract to idx/sub file'; or ';direct render to video';. I tried using the disk to disk option and it just left me with a bunch of files, and folders, and i had the option of dvd 5 or 9, with 9 being better quality. Am i able to burn these folders to a disk or is the option just meant for if you have 2 optical drives, and does that mean i would need to get different blank disks for dvd9? I want to know what settings i should use for the best quality that can fit on a disk. That leads to what disks i should get. I'm not sure what the difference between -r and +r is. I don't want RW disks because i wouldnt write over anything. Theres also 16x and 8x disks, and the size would depend on how big the files would be. I also need to know if windows can burn the disks or i need another program to do that. I also know you can't directly burn .mkv files (If i would do that) without somehting, but i dont know that it is. Thanks for the helpUploading dvd to computer then burning to disk help?
DVDFab6 will do all of it for you in one shot (or, in your case, 2 shots). Just set it to burn to a DVD5 (DVD9 means you'd need a double layered blank - you'll probably never notice the difference in quality). Use the same drive for both source and destination. After it reads the disk it'll eject it and wait for a blank. Put the blank in, close the drive and it'll burn it. No need to delete the files - it deletes them the next time you do another disk.



(8X and 16X are speeds, not sizes. There are DVDs and DVD-DLs - single layer and double layer. There are Rs and RWs - you burn an R once and you're through. You can erase an RW and burn something else on it. There's - and +, and these days it really doesn't matter, since all modern drives read and write (those that aren't read-only) both formats.)



Don't worry about the file type - DVDFab saves the files as vob, which is what DVD players need.Uploading dvd to computer then burning to disk help?
Hi, i think you can try a dvd ripper, which can rip your dvd to the popular video formats on our computer, then you can burn it, i use this dvd ripper i found from goodle, it is easy to use.

Here is the link from google:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;sourc



The first one is the website of product, you can try if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment