Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Questions about making a DVD?

I've got 3 videos I wanna put onto a DVD. With their lowest bitrate of 1510, they are too big for a 4GB disc. IF I raise their bitrate to 2700 it can fit an 8GB disc.



How would the bitrate change if I then take that 8GB disc and compress it into a 4GB disc (which I can do) I just wanna know how the qualities gonna changeQuestions about making a DVD?
Easier solution: burn the videos to the 8GB disk then compress to the 4GB disk size, without raising the bitrate.



Chances are that the quality wouldn't change all that much either way, but the double-processing of the video is a concern.Questions about making a DVD?
There is an easy way, you can try RZ DVD Creator, it can create standard video DVD from any movies with DVD title menu and chapter menu, i have used it, it can directly convert and burn any videos to DVD(DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-DL,DVD+DL, etc),

such as avi to DVD, etc.



It can burn multi videos to one disc at one time, and can auto fit the

size(bitrate), or you can manual adjust the bitrate with the target DVD.



Work well on my computer, easy to use, i like it, following is a step by step guide about video DVD creation:

http://www.rzfun.com/convert-avi-to-dvd.



Hope it can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment