Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How can I change the bitrate of my song from 96kbps to 128 kbps ?

You can re-encode them, but you won't gain any audio quality. Encoding to 128kbps means your mp3 uses up more data per second (to be precise, 32 kilobits), but if there is no extra data to fill up that extra space, those 32 kilobits per second will simply go to waste. So the only way to get 128kbps audio quality is to redownload the song at 128kbps or a higher bitrate, then downgrade it to 128kbps if you want to.How can I change the bitrate of my song from 96kbps to 128 kbps ?
Cant, if the original song is in 96kbps you cannot upgrade that. Only downgrade you can doHow can I change the bitrate of my song from 96kbps to 128 kbps ?
you cant buy a router an get on cable network it is more fast .

comcaste is giving away free router %26amp; modem and they will set it upfor you if you have any problems you call them and someone will come out and fixed da problem
  • drivers for wow
  • gears of war on xbox 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment