Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to put songs to friendster?

can someone tell me how to put songs from my harddisk to friendster?



-what is free web hosting site and how to put songs into the web? since i need to host the songs at web first..



-what is the best free program to lower the bitrate of the song? my friend told me that i need to make the bitrate smaller so that friendster can play it smoothly..



- last, how to change the songs in web to be code so that i can paste in friendster?



plz explain step by step..

thx a lot.. ^@^How to put songs to friendster?
Well, if you haven't searched the song at the internet yet, try searching an MP3 of it first. It's much more easier if you search it because some sites already have songs with the codes. I know a site who can host MP3s.....but I forgot the name, but it goes with the name ';flash'; something something. I really forgot the name of it, sorry.



I don't know anything about bitrates or what so I can't answer your 2nd question.



Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment