Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I get audio files that I have on 60 Cds (complete Audio Bible: Old+New Testament), onto a single CD?

I know it can be done, I just don't know how! I'm not that great with computers, but if someone gave me specific info I'd be able to follow it. All in all, there are 60 CDs containing 1263 files, for a total of ~ 4.3GB. Do I use Winzip/compression to get the info all onto 1 CD? Do I change the bitrate to a lower quality, so that I can get all to fit onto the 1 CD? Please help!! It would be so much easier to continuously listen to the Word Of God as I travel, if it were just on 1 CD --too much trouble to keep changing the CDs. I know I can listen to the Bible streaming on the net on my desktop, but I want for it to be mobile/portable for when I'm on the subway/bus. An iPod is too expensive for me now. I have a small, portable Sony walkman that I can use to play the CD. Appreciate any and all ideas!! Thanks so much!How do I get audio files that I have on 60 Cds (complete Audio Bible: Old+New Testament), onto a single CD?
burn then all onto a DVD. A DVD will hold upwards of 4GBs per disc.



If you still want them on a CD, convert the files to MP3s first (any music player software will convert it including Media Player) and then burn them onto CDs. You'll be able to fit 10 regular CDs to 1 MP3 CD.How do I get audio files that I have on 60 Cds (complete Audio Bible: Old+New Testament), onto a single CD?
try to get them all in an MP3 format.
You can't get 4.3 GB onto a single CD, A single CD is 700MB. If you convert it so low, the quality will be so bad it will be uncomfterble to listen too, though I bet it is already painful since it is the Bible your listening too.
it will not work 60 cd's







maybe on DVD as mp3 files
They are on 60 CDs for a reason...... CDs do not yet hold that much space, it's impossibe, there's nothing else to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment