Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to remove music from a downloaded video?

I converted a youtube video into wmv format and then have edited it severly using windows movie maker however I really don't like the background music...is there any way that I can change the music - it is for a school assembly I am making on body image and the background music isn't on the point. Is there something I should do when converting it ...I used www.mediaconverter.org. When converting it you can change the audio codec and bitrate...i have no idea what these are...do they remove the background music. the problem is because the video is of news clips etc i still want that sound just not the music behind it. sorry! thanks for helping me :D I will most definitely choose best answer to the person who helps me!!How to remove music from a downloaded video?
if you downloaded it with youtubedownloader from altervista it has a volume lever (with mute option)

also you said that you are using movie maker it has a tiny volume symbol on the bar in the left side if you click that it will open a new window ';audio levels'; and you can change the balance between the audio from video and audio you add yourself in Audio/Music



a little print screen link below just to show you what I`m talking about



http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1395/How to remove music from a downloaded video?
I just konw how to remove the audio

Video Download Studio convert video for you

also you can disable the audio in setting options.

http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/
If you didn't create the video, then you can't use it for school, as that would go agaist copyright laws.
  • Twister DOUBLE duvet set
  • unsplit a computer peak
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment